Book an Appointment
We realize a lot of changes have transpired over the last few months due to COVID-19. We want to let you know that the Engineering Career Center is here to help you!
The Engineering Career Center is currently providing virtual advising services. There are no in-person appointments at this time. Please see below for appointment instructions:
- Request an appointment on Handshake: scroll down to view the instructions for scheduling appointments via Handshake.
- Alumni can still make appointments up to 3 years after graduation.
- Quick Questions that can be handled over email, please email one of us.
- Our website has wonderful resources available 24/7, so please take advantage! Find job search boards online, tips for LinkedIn, practice interview questions, and more in the “Career Tools” tab.
Follow these steps to schedule your advising appointment:
- Log into Handshake. If you have never logged in before, you will need to claim your account. Click here for instructions on how to claim your account and log in for the first time.
- On the Handshake homepage, click the panel “Career Center –> Connect with the experts”
- After logging in, you may be directed to complete your Handshake profile first. To bypass this, click the logo in the top left corner to get to the Handshake homepage.
- Click “Appointments” and follow the rest of the on-screen instructions to schedule your appointment!
If you follow these instructions and continue to have issues with appointment scheduling, review this Handshake support article or contact Jonna McHugh at email@example.com.