Application Deadline: ThinkChicago-From-Home 2020
July 6, 2020
12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
Virtual - application link in detail
CalendarDownload iCal File
Connecting students with tech career opportunities during COVID-19
This July 29-31, we will invite 200 university students from across the country to VIRTUALLY engage with Chicago’s fast-growing tech scene via ThinkChicago-from-Home 2020!
Attendees of ThinkChicago will engage with Chicago's tech community leaders entrepreneurs, network with their peers, and learn more about tech career opportunities. ThinkChicago is led by ChicagoNEXT of World Business Chicago, in partnership with the City of Chicago and the University of Illinois System.
Please submit your application by 11:59 PM CDT on MONDAY, JULY 6, 2020 to be considered.
- Applicant must be 18 years old
- Applicant must be a current college student (both undergraduate and graduate students accepted) or a recent graduate (as of Spring 2020)
- All majors accepted
- The applicant must be available to attend every scheduled day of ThinkChicago-at-Home 2020 (Wednesday, July 29 to Friday, July 31)
- ThinkChicago will select up to 200 applicants based on the eligibility criteria listed above.
- Selection of program participants will be made without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, or political affiliation.
- Students selected for ThinkChicago-from-Home 2020 will be notified the week of July 13, 2020.
- Reminder: this is an all-virtual event, there will be no physical events associated with ThinkChicago in 2020.
Or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jun 2, 2020
Jun 2, 2020