Schedule an Appointment
If you are looking for assistance with your internship or job search, including interview prep, salary negotiations, how to manage multiple offers, or have other career-related questions, schedule an appointment with the ECC and we will assist you with your career development needs. Please explore ecc.uic.edu for all applicable resources related to your job search BEFORE scheduling an appointment.
To schedule an appointment, login to your UICcareers.com account. In addition to scheduling career advising appointments through UICcareers.com, you can also search and apply for internships, full-time jobs, and on-campus jobs.
- If it is your first time logging into UICcareers.com, please select "forgot password" to create your password.
- If this is your first time logging into UICcareers.com, you will need to create a basic student profile before the system will allow you to schedule an appointment.
- Select “Calendar and Appointments” on the left sidebar.
- Click “Counseling Appt” on the top of the page. If you do not see this option, please email Eliana Riley at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click “Request New Appointment.”
- Select the type of appointment from the list provided.
- Select the 30-minute time range, coach(es), and day of the week you’d like to schedule your appointment. 60-minute appointments are not available, but you can always schedule a follow-up appointment if you were not able to cover all of your questions during your 30-minute appointment.
- Selecting all of the career coaches assigned to you will help you find the best time that works for your schedule.
- Your coach will approve your appointment through UICcareers.com, or request to reschedule before the requested appointment time.
- Canceling your appointment, please do so through UICcareers.com 24 hours before your scheduled appointment.