Schedule an Appointment
If you are looking for assistance with your internship or job search, would like to have your resume reviewed, or simply have questions about the entire internship or job search process, schedule an appointment with the ECC and we will assist you with your career development needs.
To schedule an appointment, login to your UICcareers.com account. In addition to scheduling career advising appointments through UICcareers, you can also search and apply for internships, full-time jobs, and on-campus jobs.
- If it is your first time logging into UICcareers.com, please select "forgot password" to create your password.
- If this is your first time logging into UICcareers, you will then need to create a basic student profile before the system will allow you to schedule an appointment.
- Select “Calendar and Appointments” on the left sidebar.
- Click “Counseling Appt” on the top of the page.
- Click “Request New Appointment.”
- Select the type of appointment from the list provided (e.g. resume review, internship searching, etc.).
- Select the time range, coach(es), and day of the week you’d like to schedule your appointment.
- Selecting all of the career coaches assigned to you will help you to find the best time that work for your schedule.
- Your coach will approve your appointment through UICcareers and you will receive an email approving your appointment. You will also receive an email if your appointment request was not approved, or if your coach needs to reschedule your appointment.
- If you need to cancel your appointment, please do so through UICcareers within 24 hours of your requested appointment time.