Think Chicago – Application Deadline CS, CompE
May 27, 2018
1:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Connecting diverse talent with opportunities to innovate in Chicago
From August 1 – 3, 2018, Mayor Rahm Emanuel, in partnership with World Business Chicago, the University of Illinois System, and Lollapalooza, will invite 200 university students from across the country to tour Chicago’s fast-growing tech scene and attend the Lollapalooza music festival.
Attendees of ThinkChicago will engage with entrepreneurs, meet the leaders of some of today's most innovative companies, and receive a ticket to attend the four-day Lollapalooza music festival.
Please submit an application by 11:59PM CDT on Sunday, May 27, 2018 to be considered.
- Applicant must be a current college student (both undergraduate and graduate students accepted) or a recent graduate (as of Spring 2018)
- All majors accepted (engineering, computer science, design, technology entrepreneurship, information technology and business administration preferred)
- Applicant must be available to attend the full three days of ThinkChicago programming, which runs from Wednesday, August 1 – Friday, August 3, 2018.
- ThinkChicago will select up to 200 applicants based on the Eligibility Criteria listed above.
- Selection of program participants will be made without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation or political affiliation.
- Participating students will be required to secure their own travel. A limited number of affordable rooms will be made available as needed, but priority will be given to students traveling from outside the Chicago metro area.
- Students selected for ThinkChicago Lollapalooza will be notified early June 2018.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apr 10, 2018
Apr 12, 2018