Olenick Pop-Up: (CS and CE)
March 14, 2018
11:00 AM - 1:30 PM
CS Lounge - SELE 2268
Chicago, IL 60612
Olenick is a software testing and deployment consulting firm recruiting for full-time computer science and computer engineering students for their Talent Academy!
Visit their Pop-Up outside of the CS Lounge to learn more about Talent Academy (and grab some great Olenick swag).
What do Talent Academy Participants do?
- Attend a 3-week structured training and mentoring program focused on providing a solid foundation in essential IT practices.
- Acquire in-depth knowledge of industry best practices in testing methodology, consulting soft-skills, presentation skills, and project deliverables including various documentation and templates, and industry leading software testing tools.
- Integrate into active project teams at the Chicago (Loop) testing lab, where hands-on skills will be developed. Senior Olenick team members assist and mentor participants to facilitate learning and growth.
- Receive coaching to achieve personalized development goals.
- On-the-job training on actual projects for a premier company in a growing industry.
- Broad exposure to industry best practices, forming a foundation for your career.
- Hands-on experience with leading software suites in high-demand by Fortune 500 companies.
- Excellent compensation package, including: competitive salary, paid time-off, 401(k) + matching, paid holidays, competitive insurance package (health, dental, vision, etc.).
Apply for the Talent Academy at:
Mar 12, 2018
Mar 12, 2018